All current Federal & State Labor laws as well as OSHA laws posted here for your convenience.
Adobe Acrobat software is required to view these PDF documents.
All Labor Laws are provided during the onboarding process when joining Workway as required by law. They may also be found by contacting the Human Resources department at HR@workway.com or 972-514-1515.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the continuing success of our organization and it is Workway, Inc.’s policy that employees should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of unlawful employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, promotion, assignment, training, demotion, benefits, transfers, layoffs, termination, recommendations, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and other terms and conditions of employment will be made without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), (i.e., AIDS or ARC-related or cancer), gender, sex stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender status, religion, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, work-related injury, covered military or veteran status, political ideology or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, the protected status of anyone with whom the individual associates, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination. Opportunity is provided to all employees based on qualifications and job requirements.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)
It is Workway, Inc.’s intent to fully comply with our duty to provide reasonable accommodations to allow people with disabilities to apply for and perform their jobs unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the company. Workway, Inc. is committed to the fair and equal employment of individuals with disabilities under the ADA.
Employees>Payroll & Benefits>Timekeeping
- Client Portal: Time Sheets
- Employee Portal: Employee Portal
Employees>Payroll & Benefits>Getting Paid
- Change Money Netword Card to Pay Card.
- As per Workway BancForce’s employment practices, these guidelines are to be administered in a way that does not discriminate against persons due to age, sex, race, color, national origin, gender, military or veteran’s status, religion, transgender status, mental or physical disability.
- For all benefit enrollment questions, please reach out to Human Resources at HR@workway.com or 972-514-1515. For all card replacements or plan information please reach directly out to SBMA at 1-888-505-7724.